Painters Tape 006
- General purpose, strong adhesive.
- Ideal for trim marking.
- Easy hand tearing, yet resists slivering.
- Easy removal without residue.
- Before painting, use masking tape to protect light switches,
electrical sockets, window frames and wood work.
- Strip 8 to 10 inches of tape from the roll and use the roll itself,held tightly against the wall, to pull the tape straight.
- Remove tape at about a 45-degree angle to the painted surface to minimize the tendency for paint to peel.
- Do not use outdoor as UV may cause tape to become very difficult to remove.
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.