KEY IN CODE "PAINT10" FOR 10% OFF AND FREE DELIVERY (ABOVE $100)!
Excludes Professional Painting Service, Painting Tools & Spray Paint.
Matex Emulsion is a multi-purpose acrylic copolymer emulsion. It is formulated for a smooth matt finish for interior walls and ceilings
Good coverage and hiding power
Use This Paint If...
You do not want to worry about the growth of fungus or algae on your ceilings
You want a ceiling paint that has good coverage and hiding power
You want an economical paint for your surfaces
Where Can You Use It?
Suited for internal masonry surfaces such as soft boards, plastered walls, concrete, ceilings and wood.
FREE Painting Tools Included
Receive complimentary painting tools with your purchase (for 5L paint can purchases).
Roller and brush
13 m2 / litre
Touch Dry – 30 minutes at 30°C
2 hours based on normal conditions
Ensure surface is clean, dry and stable using the following suggested surface treatments:
- Moisture: There must not be any water residue on the surface of the substrate. Moisture must be <4% (Sovereign moisture master) before application
- Unstable matter: Remove loose bonding film, dirt, peeling paint, etc by high-pressure water jet wash or mechanical means such as power brush or scraper, whichever is suitable
- Contaminants: Remove dust and foreign matter by cleaning with damp cloth. Remove oil or grease using solvent or mild detergent. Allow surface to dry
- Fungus and Algae: Wash the affected area to remove unstable matters and micro-organisms. Apply Anti-Fungus Solution and leave on for at least 2 hours
- Hairline cracks: Fill cracks with suitable exterior grade water-resistant putty or filler
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.