MozzieGuard is a special coating with insecticide encapsulated in the polymer for interior use
Durable and washable
Excellent coverage and hiding power
Anti-fungus and mould resistant
Elegant soft sheen finish
Excellent flow and levelling
No lead or mercury added
Use This Paint If...
You want a convenient solution to protect you and your family against dengue and Zika
You do not want to worry about the growth of fungus or mould on your walls
You want a paint with excellent stain resistance to common household stains
Where Can You Use It?
On internal masonry surfaces such as cement, plastered walls and fiber boards or sheltered external residential areas such as void decks and shared corridors.
FREE Painting Tools Included
Receive complimentary painting tools with your purchase (for 5L paint can purchases).
Roller or brush
10-12 m2 / litre
Touch Dry – 30 minutes at 30°C
2 hours minimum based on normal conditions
Ensure surface is clean, dry and stable using the following suggested surface treatments:
- Moisture: There must not be any water residue on the surface of the substrate. Moisture must be <4% (Sovereign moisture master) before application
- Unstable matter: Remove loose bonding film, dirt, peeling paint, etc by high-pressure water jet wash or mechanical means such as power brush or scraper, whichever is suitable
- Contaminants: Remove dust and foreign matter by cleaning with damp cloth. Remove oil or grease using solvent or mild detergent. Allow surface to dry
- Fungus and Algae: Wash the affected area to remove unstable matters and micro-organisms. Apply Anti-Fungus Solution and leave on for at least 2 hours
- Hairline cracks: Fill cracks with suitable exterior grade water-resistant putty or filler
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.