KEY IN CODE "PAINT5" FOR 5% OFF AND FREE DELIVERY (ABOVE $100)!
Excludes Professional Painting Service, Painting Tools & Spray Paint.
RoofGuard is a high-quality and highly durable acrylic-based emulsion that imparts a smooth finish to roof tiles. It contains excellent light-fast and alkali-resistant pigments, and effective mould-control additives to protect roof tiles
Excellent alkaline resistance
Excellent weather resistance
Resistant to fading
Use This Paint If...
You have exterior surfaces vulnerable to weather conditions
You do not want to worry about the growth of fungus or mould on your walls
You want to prevent high heat build-ups and decrease the energy needed for air-conditioning
Where Can You Use It?
Old and new unglazed clay roof tiles, masonry, concrete and metal roof. Not recommended for glazed tiles.
FREE Painting Tools Included
Receive complimentary painting tools with your purchase (for 5L paint can purchases).
7" Green Handle Chrome Plated Euro Frame
Roller King 885
Plastic Paint Tray
Roller, brush or conventional spray
Approx. 12 m2 / litre depending on surface porosity
Surface Dry – 30 minutes at 30°C
Hard Dry – 2 hours at 30°C
2 hours based on normal conditions
Ensure surface is clean, dry and stable using the following suggested surface treatments:
- Moisture: There must not be any water residue on the surface of the substrate. Moisture must be <4% (Sovereign moisture master) before application
- Unstable matter: Remove loose bonding film, dirt, peeling paint, etc by high-pressure water jet wash or mechanical means such as power brush or scraper, whichever is suitable
- Contaminants: Remove dust and foreign matter by cleaning with damp cloth. Remove oil or grease using solvent or mild detergent. Allow surface to dry
- Fungus and Algae: Wash the affected area to remove unstable matters and micro-organisms. Apply Anti-Fungus Solution and leave on for at least 2 hours
- Hairline cracks: Fill cracks with suitable exterior grade water-resistant putty or filler
- Metal roof: Substrate should be wire brushed or abrasive blasted and appropriately primed before application
Product PDFsTechnical Data Sheet (TDS) Colour Chart
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.