KEY IN CODE "PAINT5" FOR 5% OFF AND FREE DELIVERY (ABOVE $100)!
Excludes Professional Painting Service, Painting Tools & Spray Paint.
Metal PaintsWood Paints
Gold Paint is a low odour, water-based acrylic paint which can be applied to concrete, gypsum, wood and metal to provide a gold effect finish
Water-based acrylic paint
Use This Paint If...
You are sensitive to paint odours
You want an excellent wood and metal paint that is easy to apply and fast drying
You want to achieve a smooth gold effect finish
Where Can You Use It?
On walls, wood and metal surfaces for decoration. It is recommended to paint on smaller areas to achieve best results.
FREE Painting Tools Included
Receive complimentary painting tools with your purchase (for 5L paint can purchases).
4" Blue Handle Chrome Plated Euro Frame
Synthetic Paint Brush
Roller, brush and spray
7-8 m2 / litre
Touch Dry – 1-2 hours at 30°C
Hard Dry – 2-4 hours at 30°C
2-4 hours minimum at 30°C
Ensure surface is clean, dry and stable using the following suggested surface treatments:
- Moisture: There must not be any water residue on the surface of the substrate. Moisture must be <4% (Sovereign moisture master) before application
- Unstable matter: Remove loose bonding film, dirt, peeling paint, etc by high-pressure water jet wash or mechanical means such as power brush or scraper, whichever is suitable
- Contaminants: Remove dust and foreign matter by cleaning with damp cloth. Remove oil or grease using solvent or mild detergent. Allow surface to dry
- Fungus and Algae: Wash the affected area to remove unstable matters and micro-organisms. Apply Anti-Fungus Solution and leave on for at least 2 hours
- Hairline cracks: Fill cracks with suitable exterior grade water-resistant putty or filler
The surface of the substrate must be:
- Free for grease/oil
- Free from rust/foreign matter
- Free from unstable old film
Exposed metal must be primed with:
Non-ferrous: Hi-Vinyl 1102 CF Etching Primer
Ferrous: Aqua Primer Sealer Undercoat
Prepare by sanding to establish a smooth clean surface which is then applied with 1-2 coats of Aqua Primer Sealer Undercoat depending on wood species.
Product PDFsTechnical Data Sheet (TDS)
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.