KEY IN CODE "PAINT5" FOR 5% OFF AND FREE DELIVERY (ABOVE $100)!
Excludes Professional Painting Service, Painting Tools & Spray Paint.
Expresskote Sealer is formulated with a special styrene acrylic polymer for excellent alkali and efflorescence resistance properties
Able to apply after 3-days of plastering
Excellent alkaline & efflorescence resistance
Excellent Fresh Plaster Efflorescence Resistance
Use This Paint If...
You want to achieve a visibly smoother surface and better-looking result
You do not want to risk your paint flaking or peeling
You want to prevent chalking
Where Can You Use It?
As a sealer for new and old cement rendered surfaces in both internal and external conditions such as cement plaster, precast concrete, cast in-situ concrete, brickwork, hard/soft boards and gypsum boards.
FREE Painting Tools Included
Receive complimentary painting tools with your purchase (for 5L paint can purchases).
Brush or roller
Approx. 11 m2 / litre
Surface Dry – 30 minutes at 30°C
Hard Dry – 1 hour at 30°C
2 hours based on normal conditions
Ensure surface is clean, dry and stable using the following suggested surface treatments:
- Moisture: There must not be any water residue on the surface of the substrate. Moisture must be <4% (Sovereign moisture master) before application
- Unstable matter: Remove loose bonding film, dirt, peeling paint, etc by high-pressure water jet wash or mechanical means such as power brush or scraper, whichever is suitable
- Contaminants: Remove dust and foreign matter by cleaning with damp cloth. Remove oil or grease using solvent or mild detergent. Allow surface to dry
- Fungus and Algae: Wash the affected area to remove unstable matters and micro-organisms. Apply Anti-Fungus Solution and leave on for at least 2 hours
- Hairline cracks: Fill cracks with suitable exterior grade water-resistant putty or filler
Product PDFsTechnical Data Sheet (TDS)
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.