Selleys No More Gaps
Putty And Fillers
Selleys No More Gaps is a durable, flexible acrylic gap sealant for interior and exterior applications where joint movement causes rigid fillers to crack or fall out.
- Excellent adhesion
- Water-based – easy to use and clean up with water before it has dried
- Flexible – capable of joint movement of +/- 10% of joint width
- Can be overpainted with oil or water-based paints after the surface has firmly skinned
- Sag resistant
- Will not stain building materials
- Good resistance to weathering
Size: 450g Cartridge, 475g Cartridge
Colour: Grey, White
Full Cure Time: 48 hours
Shelf Life For Unopened Product: 24 months
Technology: Water Based
Use: Exterior, Interior
Where can this product be used?
Selleys No More Gaps may be used for sealing gaps and joints where slight movement is anticipated (less than +/- 10% of joint width)
- Between window or door frames and the wall
- Along skirting boards and around cornices
- Between bench tops and tiles
- In corners or between the wall and ceiling or anywhere shrinkage or movement has caused rigid filler to crack
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Fibre cement sheeting
- Laminated plastics
- Painted surface
How To Use
- Surfaces to be caulked must be thoroughly clean and free from dust, grease, flaking paint and old or crumbling caulk. Remove soap residue from tiles using a brush or detergent and then rinse off with water. Other surfaces can be cleaned with acetone to remove grease residues.
- Extrude a bead of product with a steady pressure, pushing caulk ahead of the applicator nozzle. This method will force the caulk into the crack and smooth the surface at the same time. The caulk can be tooled with a wet finger or knife if desired.
- Allow surface to skin firmly before painting. If oil-based paints are to be used or if gaps are large, allow sealant to set for 48 hours before painting.
- Maximum gap size recommended – width 25mm, depth 12mm.
- No More Gaps is not recommended where significant joint movement occurs, such as gaps between tongue and groove boards or weatherboard overlaps.
- Not suitable for sealing around bathtubs, kitchen sinks and in shower recesses.
- Not suitable for areas of continuous water immersion or in constantly damp areas.
- No More Gaps should not be applied at temperatures below 5oC.
- No More Gaps is not suitable in those applications where joint movement is in excess of +/- 10% of joint width.
- No More Gaps will skin after approx 30 minutes and it cures within 48 hours to a durable, flexible seal.
- Allow for longer skin and cure times under cold/damp conditions.
- Product should be protected from rain until firmly skinned.
- Any excess caulk should be cleaned up with water (a damp cloth) immediately after application.
- Cured caulk will need to be cut away. Remaining caulk can be softened with acetone and then removed.
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.