KEY IN CODE "PAINT5" FOR 5% OFF AND FREE DELIVERY (ABOVE $100)!
Excludes Professional Painting Service, Painting Tools & Spray Paint.
Selleys Liquid Sugar Soap
Selleys Liquid Sugar Soap is a professional strength and high performance formula which powers through tough grease and grime. It is also recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to painting and wallpapering.
- Concentrated – makes up to 30 litres
- Professional strength grease and grim cleaner
- Heavy duty grease and grime cleaner
- Safe for all modern washable surfaces including walls, floors, tiled and laminated surfaces
- Can be diluted with water or used neat
Size: 750mL Bottle
Colour: Clear Blue
Shelf Life For Unopened Product: 24 months
Technology: Surfactant Based
Use: Exterior, Interior
Where can this product be used?
- Bathroom and laundry surfaces
- Outdoor applications
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Painted walls
- Ceramic, glazed and porcelain tiles
- Stainless steel
How To Use
For Kitchen And Bathroom Surfaces:
- To clean floors, walls and cupboards, add 1/2 cup of Liquid Sugar Soap to 5 litres of water.
- Using a soft clean cloth, soak in the sugar soap solution, ring off excess and clean surfaces.
For General Cleaning:
- For stubborn stains in the bathroom or grease in the kitchen (sinks, bench tops, stoves, etc.) simply pour Liquid Sugar Soap directly onto a cloth or sponge.
- Wipe surface and rinse clean. Mix 1 part Liquid Sugar Soap to 10 parts water in an empty trigger pack for a convenient all purpose hard surface cleaner. Adjust Liquid Sugar Soap concentration to suit job.
For Painting And Wallpapering:
- Add 1/2 cup of Liquid Sugar Soap to 5 litres of water. No need to rinse.
- Using a soft clean cloth, soak in the sugar soap solution, ring off excess and clean walls.
- Always start washing from the highest point to the lowest to avoid ‘running’.
- Do not allow Liquid Sugar Soap to lie in pools on surfaces not being redecorated.
- Splashes of Liquid Sugar Soap should be removed promptly with clean water.
- Wipe off immediately from aluminium and brass surfaces.
- Rinse well from glass before product dries.
- Dilute to suit the cleaning task.
- For stubborn, in-ground stains use neat with a safe scouring cloth.
- Floors, baths and shower recesses must be rinsed.
- For sensitive skin, rubber gloves are recommended.
- When washing walls, start washing from the highest point to the lowest to avoid ‘running’.
Why Nippon Paint?
Nippon Paint is Singapore's No.1 Paint Brand.
Nippon Paint is one of the most established pioneers in the paint industry with more than 120 years of experience in paint technology.
Nippon Paint strictly complies with local quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, legal and other requirements to ensure highest quality is met.